Florida Fakes - SCAM DO NOT DO

Oshkosh, Wisconsin 0 comments
Turnaround Time

they are a scam. spent 360 dollars and didnt get anything.

everything looked offical to me and there was even a reddit page that talked about it but that reddit page was actually just controlled by bots.

paid 360 dollars and didnt get anything back, i just wanna kill the son of a *** that scammed me of my money. If you want to get a fake ID i would honestly suggest going through ID God, all my friends have done that and it is a lot cheaper than going through these fake ***.

This person wrote the review because of "they scam people" of florida fakes id from Florida Fakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $360 and wants Florida Fakes to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they scam people. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florida Fakes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Florida Fakes

Baton Rouge, Louisiana 0 comments

I ordered 15 ids and spent $1350. None of them came in.

I had 14 of my friends pissed off at me. The company responded quickly to me when i had questions about the Ids before i had ordered them along with instructions about how to set everything up. As soon as i sent in the $ 1350 dollars, they never responded and the IDs never came in. I had a lot of faith in this company by the way they set up their website but the scammed me.

I would never try to order from this company again. They are the prime example of a scamming website and there is nothing you can do about it from the way they get you to pay them.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1350. This person is overall dissatisfied with Florida Fakes. The most disappointing about florida fakes id at Florida Fakes was and then lie about it, that they scam people and took my money and did not send id , but reviewer liked idea of what they lied about. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florida Fakes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Florida Fakes to other companies on our site.

Florida Fakes is a SCAM

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments
1.3

I spent $165 on their ID "sale" which turned out to be a scam. I ordered the IDs in March and haven't heard back.

I filled out multiple tickets to the website but they never responded. The website is now down and I don't have an ID. Florida Fakes had a huge customer base and I only used the site because the IDs are well done and they do not have to go through customs. I'm not sure why they would go out in a mass exit scam but I am PISSED.

This is the second time I've been ripped off. If the website comes back up DO NOT BUY FROM FLORIDA FAKES.

This reviewer shared experience about "conned" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $165. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florida Fakes. The most disappointing about florida fakes id from Florida Fakes was do not respond, took my money and did not send id and that they scam people Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Florida Fakes - Unresponsive, Frustrating and Time Consuming

Estes Park, Colorado 2 comments

I spent 120 dollars and probably another 30 in gas to get to Denver to use a Bitcoin ATM to be completely ripped off by Florida Fakes. I submitted my "ticket" early March and still have heard no reply from them.

My payment got confirmed so they definitely took the money. I tried to email them, I tried resubmitting my ticket and still nothing. This process was time-consuming and ended up being total BS. I thought they might just be behind in production so I waited awhile to write this review but its been months now and not even a reply.

Now it seems as if the website is shut down. When typed in it only loads about 20% and stops.

i have tried on multiple computers and connections. Florida Fakes is a scam

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florida Fakes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

will the page just not load for you too?

I've had the same issue! I'm hoping its temporary

Florida Fakes - LOST $900

3.0

I Ordered about 25 ids when Florida Fakes first came out online and we got them they were good but expired as it has been 3 years later. The guy we were in contact with remembered our order and loyalty.

We recently we just placed another order for another 10 IDS and haven't had a response in over a month and no way to get the bitcoins back. Hopefully temporally shut down cus i want my *** ID. Or the bro *** dipped and i want my *** money back.

This is absolute horse ***. Mail me my colorado Ids.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fake id from Florida Fakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Florida Fakes to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was took my money and did not send id. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Florida Fakes - Extremely disappointing

Teaneck, New Jersey 0 comments

First of all, i never take the time out of my day to write a review like this, but these people really *** me over so now i'm pissed. I specifically placed an order about 2 months in advance so that I would have it in time to attend a festival that i was not old enough to go to.

So someone told me florida fakes would be a good place to get it cause they knew someone who ordered one from there and they got it and it worked good. So i ordered it, trusting it had plenty of time to come in the mail, I then ordered the festival tickets which cost me $250. I spent $120 on the fake and sent the money through bitcoins. They took my money and then never sent me any confirmation that they were processing my fake.

Its been a month and a half and still no word from them.

2 weeks ago i submitted two separate tickets contacting them and have gotten no response to either. Now I have no way into the festival, and lost a decent some of money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with idea of what they lied about and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they scam people and and then lie about it. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of festival tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Florida Fakes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned festival tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florida Fakes.

Florida Fakes - SCAM, never sent ID

Placed my order months ago and my order was processed and money was taken, but they never actually sent the ID or responded to any of my messages. Do NOT buy from them.

It was a confusing process and turned out to be a scam.

I have a friend who ordered from them last year and got his ID and it worked great, so at one point they must have actually been sending out a product. My guess is once they established credibility and word of mouth spread that they were good, they stopped making ID's and just took people's money.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Florida Fakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Florida Fakes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florida Fakes fake id for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Florida Fakes - FloridaFakes are a rip off and not processing orders anymore

However, I since put another order in on April the 6th and I have had no response at all. They have not replied to any of my ticket's and my order is just sitting there.

Guys is you have gone bust because you couldn't handle the volume take the site down so that other people don't get ripped off. Don't use the site anymore they are just taking the BitCoins and keeping them for themselves and there is nothing you can do about it.

Use Really Good Fakes instead they are reliable and send you e-mails not like the FloridaFake jerks....

I also read that the owner had run off and none of the employees are getting paid or the supplier of the ID's so stay away from them use Really Good Fake ID's instead. I did after I got hosed by FloridaFakes and their customer service replies to you straightaway.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Verical stated that there is a room for improvement of took my money and did not send id. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fake id and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Florida Fakes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fake id in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florida Fakes.

Florida Fakes??

Mill Valley, California 0 comments

So let me get this straight. The folks who have written reviews above that they tried to buy a fake I.D.

so they could drink illegally were not happy that they got ripped off and now they are complaining? Unbelievable.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn or some swampland in Florida for sale if anyone would like to buy some or all of it I would be happy to help you become separated from your money. I have always heard that a fool and their money are soon parted and it certainly seems to hold true in this instance.

This person wrote the review about Florida Fakes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4 and wants Florida Fakes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florida Fakes other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Florida Fakes - No response to any forms of communication after I submitted a payment

I have friends who have successfully used this site, so I tried it out. I put together a rather large group order and paid in bitcoins because it is the fastest method.

I transferred $900 in bitcoins from my account the theirs, and the payment was confirmed from my end. When I submitted a ticket to get payment confirmation from their end, I was promised a response within 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks and I am STILL WAITING. While I understand that their system might be backed up, slowing them down from going through orders, this time lag is simply unacceptable.

All of the money I paid is gone, so they can keep it whether or not they ever respond. I think this site has become a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florida Fakes. The most disappointing about fake id from Florida Fakes was that they scam people and do not respond Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

have they responded to you yet? i ordered maybe a little after you did and i am still waiting for a response

I too used their site. I used it in December and even though they sent them much later than they originally said I did get them and they were very good.