I have friends who have successfully used this site, so I tried it out.I put together a rather large group order and paid in bitcoins because it is the fastest method.

I transferred $900 in bitcoins from my account the theirs, and the payment was confirmed from my end. When I submitted a ticket to get payment confirmation from their end, I was promised a response within 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks and I am STILL WAITING. While I understand that their system might be backed up, slowing them down from going through orders, this time lag is simply unacceptable.

All of the money I paid is gone, so they can keep it whether or not they ever respond.I think this site has become a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florida Fakes. The most disappointing about fake id from Florida Fakes was that they scam people and do not respond Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florida Fakes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Florida Fakes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florida Fakes?

Comments

have they responded to you yet? i ordered maybe a little after you did and i am still waiting for a response

I too used their site.I used it in December and even though they sent them much later than they originally said I did get them and they were very good.

However, I since put another order in on April the 6th and I have had no response at all. They have not replied to any of my ticket's and my order is just sitting there.

Guys is you have gone bust because you couldn't handle the volume take the site down so that other people don't get ripped off.

Don't use the site anymore they are just taking the BitCoins and keeping them for themselves and there is nothing you can do about it.

Use Really Good Fakes instead they are reliable and send you e-mails not like the FloridaFake jerks....